Step Four Mastering Your Service
Securing Feedback on a Showing
Mobile Manager can help you score 100% when it comes to collecting feedback on your properties' showings. The next time you know one of your properties is being shown, and you would like to provide the owner with buyer feedback, simply message the showing agent from within your Mobile Manager:
- From inside your Mobile Manager touch 6 to create a message
- Enter the 10-digit Mobile Manager number and follow the prompts
- If you don’t know the Mobile Manager number, touch 6 a second time
- Enter the name of the person you wish to message, last name first (spell the entire last name) and follow the prompts.
- Request feedback on the showing, noting that you would like to forward it to your seller.
- Ask the buyer's agent to respond to your voicemail by touching 62.
- Once you get feedback from the showing agent, you can forward the message to the owner by email. (See Managing Voicemail in Step Two.)
|Previous | Next|