Step Three Expanding Your Options
Reserved Conference Calling
Reserved Conference Calling gives you the ability to host a conference call over the phone for yourself and up to 15 guests. Your Mobile Manager number serves as the "call in" number.
Reserved Conference Calling Highlights:
- Quickly set up a reserved conference call via the phone or the Web.
- Host the conference call through your Mobile Manager.
- Make modifications to the conference call before the scheduled time or during the call.
Reserving a Conference Call
You can reserve a conference call for up to 16 people.
To Reserve a conference call via the Web:
- Click the Conference Calling button on the left side of the page.
- Click Reserve a New Conference Now!
- Enter the date of the conference.
- Enter the start time of the conference.
- Enter the length of the conference.
- Enter the number of guests desired, both listen only and speaker/listener, for the conference.
- Enter the Guest Code (4-10 digits) that allows guests to join the conference.
- Enter the Host Code (4-10 digits) that allows you to join the conference and access host options during the conference.
- Click Reserve Conference to confirm and accept the reservation.
Tip: After reserving a conference call, remember to send your guests invitations that include the time of the conference call, the Guest Code and instructions to enter ** during your greeting followed by the Guest Code.
Tip: During a conference, touch *1 to mute your line, touch *1 again to unmute.
|Previous | Next|