Step Three Expanding Your Options
On-the-Fly Conferencing allows you to host an unscheduled conference call with up to 7 people at any time. There is no need to hang up, make a reservation, or send email invitations. You simply call the guests and add them to the conference. In order to host an On-the-Fly Conference, you need to place or receive a call through your Mobile Manager.
On-the-Fly Conferencing is useful for quickly resolving issues effectively, contacting the appropriate people, and quickly coming to group decisions.
To host an On-the-Fly Conference:
- Answer a call or place a call through your Mobile Manager.
- With the first guest on the call, touch #5.
- Touch in the phone number of the next guest. (Include the area code.)
- Wait for the guest to answer. If the phone number of the guest you are trying to conference is busy or unanswered, touch #6 to reconnect to the other guest(s) already in the conference.
- Touch #5 to conference yourself and your 2 guests.
- Repeat the steps above until all guests have been added to the conference.
|Previous | Next|