Cumulative Facebook Tips
- It seems pretty basic but it works. Answer your phone. Make sure you have all the new features from AccessLine for use with your Smart Phone. (September 28, 2011)
- When is a phone conversation the best form of business communication?Picking up the phone for business communication is good when you can reach someone and you want to talk about something in a synchronous time frame. In other words, if you know you can pick up the phone, call them first thing in the morning when they're in their office, and you can have a business conversation about something that you can probably handle in a 2-minute telephone conversation live, synchronous and back-and-forth to one another. This is compared to e-mail which is asynchronous, as you can have that some business conversation but it may take 2 to 3 weeks worth of e-mails because of the asynchronous nature of e-mail compared to how quick it is with a phone call. (September 21, 2011)
- Great News! The iphone app greatly improves the way people communicate. (Can the Droid be far behind?) Ask your manager to invite us into your office for a refresher on the use of Mobile Manager, and we will stay to offer tips on the iphone app. http://makejustonecall.com/mobile_device_flyer.pdf (August 31, 2011)
- Are you receiving voicemail messages in more than one place? (Drives you nuts right!). Click on the link to find out how to get voicemail in just one place, and as an added bonus you will get five minute message length, ninety day storage, downloadable voicemail as well as voicemail you can e-mail to anyone. http://makejustonecall.net/step4_voicemail.html (August 10, 2011)
- An oldie but a goodie! After listening to a voicemessage (or anytime during the message, by pressing 9* you dial the person back who called you. Think of this; an associate leaves a group message offering a new listing and you have a client for that listing. Touch 9* and you will be connected to their Mobile Manager. If they are using the touch 0 option, you can speak with them directly. (August 4, 2011)
- If you are still using your cell as your contact number because it is widley published, you will love this tip. Start today to use Mobile Manager as your primary contact number. You will start to accrue the many benefits of Mobile Manager(control of your coommunications for one) but people who have your cell number can still reach you. Over time your Mobile manager will take over your business calls. (July 27, 2011)
- Want to call an Associate who also has Mobile Manager, but you don't know any of their numbers? From within your Mobile Manager touch 9 to make an outbound call. Instead of entering a number, touch 6# to change to "dial by name". Enter the letters for the last name and the first letter of the first name. Follow the prompts and you will be connected to your Associates Mobile Manager. (July 20, 2011)
- Back from a CMA? Record ideas you have on selling the property you just visited, on a voicemail message you leave for yourself on your own Mobile Manager. Speak as though you were leaving a message for your seller, because you are! Forward the message by e-mail and differentiate yourself from your competition.http://www.makejustonecall.net/step2_voicemail.html#email (July 6, 2011)
- When you receive a fax in your Mobile Manager you can forward it as an attachment or as a link to an e-mail address. Best practices suggest that you should forward faxes as a link so they get through firewalls. If you are sending to another Mobile Manager, send it as a .pdf attachment and the recipient will be able to view the fax on their Smart Phone. (June 29, 2011)
- Suggested to us by Lesley Lambert (Thanks!) Solicit testimonials by having someone call into your Mobile Manager and leaving a voice message. Save that verbal testimonial as a .WAV file on your own computer, and then upload it like any other file to your website so visitors can actually hear your customer's voice telling them how wonderful you are.
http://www.makejustonecall.net/step4_file.html#harddrive (June 15, 2011)
- Save time/dialing! Make multiple outbound calls from within your Mobile Manager. Simply touch 9 and dial the number (Always a 10-digit dial). The caller ID will be your Mobile Manager number.
http://www.makejustonecall.com/bestpractices.html (June 8, 2011)
- Have you ever needed to reach an associate (or another REALTOR® from any company who also uses Mobile Manager), but just didn't have their number? Click on the link and find out how to do this?
http://makejustonecall.net/step2_outbound.html#without (May 25, 2011)
- Exciting! Download the new iphone app. It's free! Get location based forwarding: Walk out the door, calls come to your cell, walk in the office, calls come to your office, go home, calls go to your home. Listen to voicemail with a touch of a button, view faxes with a touch of a button. Communication has never been this easy! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/accessline-mobile/id428555073?mt=8&ls=1 (May 4, 2011)
- Extensions 70 (voicemail) and 79 (another voicemail) are two extensions already set up in your Mobile Manager. Use one extension with a greeting "I will call you in the morning", and the other with a greeting "I am with a customer and will call as soon as I am finished". Great respect for both caller and client!l (April 27, 2011)
- Your cell phone is important for your business, however your cell phone number MUST be kept private. Click the link to find everything you ever need to know about how to keep your cell phone number just for family and friends, but still stay connected to your business. http://makejustonecall.net/step4_private.html (April 13, 2011)
- When you want to call someone but you don't want your cell number appearing as your caller ID, simply dial your Mobile Manager and enter your PIN. From the command mode touch 9 and dial the number. The person called will see your Mobile Manager as the caller ID. This keeps your cell number private for friends and family. (April 6, 2011)
- Cell phones are for business as well as family and friends. Cell phone NUMBERS are for family and friends only. Use your Mobile Manager NUMBER as your contact number. You can still receive calls on your cell phone but you will separate business life from professional life. Both group will love you for it. http://makejustonecall.net/step2_calls.html#directing (March 30, 2011)
- NEW! From inside your Mobile Manager on line, click on preferences and then notification. Have faxes come to your cell phone as a pdf attachment, voicemail as a wav file attachment. View faxes on any cell that can view pdf files and listen to voicemail without having to log into your account. (March 23, 2011)
- Don't have the luck o' the Irish? Then create your own luck? Start by lowering the price of your cell phone bill. Here's how: http://www.makejustonecall.net/step4_mastering.html#cutting (March 16, 2011)
- You did it again - You're out with a client, a call comes in, and you realize you forgot to forward your calls to an associate. Instead of ignoring the caller, or the client, keep them both happy! Answer the call and promptly transfer it to an associate. Here's how: http://www.makejustonecall.net/step3_remotecall.html (March 9, 2011)
- REALTORS® protect yourself! "Spoofing" applications for cell phones now allow callers to mask their identity, hack your voicemail, and/or lure you into dangerous situation and properties. The solution? Use your Mobile Manager voice messaging feature ALL the time!
http://online.wsj.com/video/how-safe-is-your-voicemail-from-hackers-spoofers/24D3C10D-E231-4FD9-BC7D-5441DB5F0BA7.html (March 2, 2011)
- Friends, why take the risk? Use your Mobile Manager all the time and forward it to a landline when/where possible. Here's how: http://www.makejustonecall.net/step2_calls.html#directing (February 23, 2011)
- On this President's Day, remember Abraham Lincoln's immortal words: "Whatever you are, be a good one." Being a good communicator ranks high on the NAR's list of traits that buyers/sellers want. Ten easy steps to controlling and commanding your communication: http://www.makejustonecall.net/step4_control.html (February 16, 2011)
- When the economy dips, consumers get scared and lawsuits soar! Buyers/Sellers document everything! Shouldn’t you? Mobile Manager can help. Download and save voicemail messages and faxes to any file you choose on computer . Store messages into perpetuity. Download them and all written correspondence to CD-Rom for long-term storage. Here’s how: http://www.makejustonecall.net/step4_file.html (February 9, 2011)
- It’s hard to fit a lot into the short month of February unless you’re organized. Try to make maximum use of time. For example, here’s a great idea for securing feedback on showings, without having to track down fellow agents: http://www.makejustonecall.net/step4_feedback.html. Tell us what you do to secure feedback from showings. (February 2, 2011)
- 2011 is the year to stop wasting time! For example: Even if you use your cell phone exclusively, you still likely have a home and office voicemail. Stop checking three voice mailboxes when you can check just your Mobile Manager (MM) for all messages. Want to read more? 10 Ways to Save Time with Mobile Manager (January 26, 2011)
- Want to know how? First, use MM as your contact number, then try this: Mobile Manager - Receiving Voicemail, one location, cell phone, number of rings (January 26, 2011)
- Oh the weather outside is frightful. Lucky for you, MM’s fax feature is so delightful! No need to slog through snow and ice to receive or send a fax. Callers can send faxes to your Mobile Manager number. Here’s how to retrieve and print them using your computer/printer: http://www.makejustonecall.net/step2_fax.html (January 19, 2011)
- BTW, Yes you read correctly; send faxes too, along with a cover sheet and your signature too!
http://makejustonecall.net/fax_upload.html (January 19, 2011)
- Best business resolution for 2011? Believe in yourself and invest in yourself! If you think you can’t, then you probably can’t. If you think you can, then make the change to make it happen. Start with the way you communicate. Turn your smart phone into a mobile office so that your options increase wherever you go. Read more: http://www.makejustonecall.com/solution.html
Here’s how: http://www.makejustonecall.net/step2_voicemail.html (January 12, 2011)